Saturday, January 12, 2013

Posing 101: This is how it's done

For the most part the design of the card makes the card.

But there are times when the photo makes the card:


El Mucho Cheato

Great shot, not so great(as it turns out) player.

Then there are those few times when the pose makes the card:


2011 Topps 60 #T60-113


I like this insert set but I love this pose. And the card.

It seems to say "I am going to crush you and there isn't anything you can do about it".

Manly looking man is manly.

I think Eddie Mathews  has a few cards with poses such as this but I would have more fear of this man coming to the plate.

When they name a body of water after you that means you are a man with a gold man card.

Until I scanned this card I never realized the perspective lines drawn behind the players in this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading.

www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia