Saturday, May 31, 2014

Topps pulls a fast one

Well, technically, I did the pulling which I covered in this crazy post but Topps came through quickly on one of the redemption card I pulled.

This card.........


.........became.................................

this card:


This gorgeous card was delivered in about four weeks which is pretty good for Topps redemptions.

The back:


This is probably the best card I have pulled out of any card product and even if I'm not up to par on Minnesota's farm system and the potential of Aaron Hicks I'm still grateful to have pulled it.

Coming soon I will post about the other redemption card I got in the same box. Well, when it gets here, anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading.

www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia