Monday, July 9, 2012

Listia Loot-1969 Topps Daryle Lamonica

Here's a rare football card 'purchase' for me. Quoted 'purchase' because it was obtained on Listia using credits.

This 1969 Topps Daryle Lamonica is the first football card from the '60s for me:




I saw it come up for bid and thought, why not?

I won it for 757 credits. Don't ask if I got a deal or I overbid, because, with credits, I have no idea. I just know it's a cool card and I'm happy with it.

One thing I had no idea about was the backs:


Did you know they were black? Must make this set a doozy to collect in NM/MT condition.

And about the scratch off area. Does anyone know if it's already been rubbed off or is it still intact?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading.

www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia