Thursday, November 29, 2012

Howie All Doing Today?


1992 Pro Line Profiles #396

Everybody good?




(Say yes and he'll go away)

Um...........



(You fool!)

Yes sir! We're all good!


(Please, make him go away!)

Are we?



Yes! Yes! We're all good! It's good!

(Wets self)


GOOD! SEE YOU BOYS TOMORROW!!

(oh god! oh god! oh god!)


That boy scares the crap out of me sometimes!

(I know, Jimmy)


HOW'S IT GOIN', BOYS!!
 (AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


Howie must have just been here. I feel their pain. There innocence is lost.....forever.

I am so glad I'm doing this show. That could have been me with those guys!

But seriously, Howie's freaky. Especially when he smiles:






Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading.

www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia