Friday, November 9, 2012

Topps Without Borders-2004

I am removing the borders from the Topps designs year by year.

This time it is 2004.

With border:


2004 Topps Mike Mussina

 And now with a smaller border:




Well, I'm split on this one.

Photo dominates the new look, yet, the rest of the elements of the design seem crowded together.

I think if it had been released like this collectors might not have cared. I happen to like this set. Not as much as the set coming in the next post on this series though.

Moose is my fourth favorite Yankees player ever, right behind Bernie, Mo, and Donny Baseball.

Side by side:























I'm going to take a wild guess and say that 2003 Topps is next.

Thanks for reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading.

www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia