Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tumbling onto Tumblr

I'm trying Tumblr out for the first time and the basic premise seems to be posts with just pictures and maybe a few words.

Short and sweet kind of appeals to me.

So, I have started a Tumblr about cards of MLB hall of famers. Sounds pretty boring already, but I will give it a go.

I'm just scanning a card and adding a few details like set, card number and year inducted.

One of those sites where you just look at each post for 3 seconds and your day really isn't any better or worse for looking at it. Maybe you'll see a card you've never seen or one which will inspire a post idea of your own.

Short and sweet. Or stupid. It's your call.

 MLB Hall of Famer Cards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading.

www.listia.com more free stuff on Listia